I love summer, but I can’t stand extreme weather. I love summertime colors, but I really don’t like clowns.
5 reasons why I love summer:
1. It’s my birthday and I get very cool gifts, such as this awesome coffee mug! Thanks, Gabi!
2. I can wear and design lovely hats. Yes, that is the flower made in this free tutorial!
3. Playing with soap bubbles! It’s like being a kid all over again! Thank you, Maria for the pictures 🙂
4. For some reason during summer people ask for more colorful projects. During winter time it’s like everyone wants to wear black, grey and brown stuff. But summer inspires my wonderful clients who ask for fun and colorful projects. And I just love that! Slippers made after „Oma slippers” pattern from Mamachee.
5. You can wear silly sandals, with all sorts of colorful add ons.
What’s your favorite season? 🙂